Thursday, September 4, 2014

My Morning Skin Care/Makeup Routine

Hi dolls! Today I want to walk you through my morning makeup routine! I don't wear a lot so usually this takes me about 5-10 minutes.

First I wash my face with cold water, this wakes me up and is also really good for your skin. I wash my face with "Lira" (this is the reason why I don't have any blemishes) Then I put the lotion on before I do my makeup.



Next is my foundation! I use Revlon Photo Ready, its light and covers well. I use a sponge for full coverage and ladies please make sure to blend!! Nobody wants to see that ugly line in the middle of your cheek. I put a finished touch with a pressed powder.

Bronzer! To put this correctly on your cheek bone run your fingers along it and put on accordingly. 

I need to fill in my eye brows because they are all blonde hairs. Lightly stroke the brush across your brow, you don't want to look like "one of those girls" with the ridiculous brows!

Mascara! These are my favorite at the moment and make my lashes extra long! 

Last but certainty not least, lips! I use Revlon ColorStay. I LOVE this lipstick, it stays on all day and there are tons of colors to choose from! 
And thats it! Sweet and Simple! 

OOTD...

More Fall like for a lovely Thursday! xo

Thanks for reading! 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, I will have to try that mascara! I am always on the hunt for new brands! Love the last layering look too!
    coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com
    Head over today for a fun giveaway and office reveal!

    ReplyDelete