Tuesday, January 5, 2016

camel and florals






Dress(similarsimilarsimilar) Coat(herehere)
Loafers(herehere)

Happy New Year! I can't believe it's 2016, seems like a "in the future" year huh?! I usually don't make new years resolutions because like most of us we end of breaking them... BUT I have come up with a couple and I really think I can make them happen. 
This year I want to attend at least three blogger conferences. I have heard amazing things about them and  its such an amazing way to connect with other brands and bloggers! 
Second resolution is to  reply to comments and emails faster...I cannot even begin to explain how appreciative of all the comments and emails I get and this year I want to get better at that! 

That is all my friends I wasn't going to bore you with "I want to get fit and healthy"...can't even deal! 
I am very excited to see what 2016 will bring and hope everyone has a happy and healthy year!
xx, 
R

No comments:

Post a Comment