Monday, September 1, 2014

Falling into Fall Fashion

Today on the blog is Fall Fashion! I’m so excited for this season, I have many ideas and would like to share a sneak peek into my fall wardrobe. Layering will be on repeat this fall/winter plus this J. Crew vest will pull everything together.













Boots are an easy way to still be sheek and fabulous and more importantly warm!




Scarves…an addiction of mine and summer scarves can easily be transitioned into fall, with the right outfit of course. Just think fall colors, dark browns, blues, reds and greens. (and pink is great no matter the season!) 













Summer dresses and skirts… also easy transitioned into fall.












No outfit of the day today because I'm hanging out with this sweet girl all day, and I'm just wearing leggings and an oversized black t-shirt....not an outfit that should be documented! My sweet Jacqueline and I are working on how to correctly hold a pencil today and learning her ABC's and having way to much fun while doing so! (she's camera shy, I swear she was smiling right before I took this)


(picture inspirations via Pinterest)

No comments:

Post a Comment