Sunday, May 29, 2016

a perfect summer dress




As my dress kick continues, I've gone outside my fit and flare bubble and have tried out a drop waist dress! I love the fit of this dress, it gives my look a 20's flapper girl feel! At least thats what I felt like! After we shot some outfits we strolled over to my favorite restaurant, its a small italian place where the colors are vibrant yellow and blues. The blogger in me always gets so giddy because every corner is Instagram worthy! 








With Memorial Day today, we honor all of those who have served our country. Thank you for all that you do to keep our country safe.

Memorial Day sales are getting all of us fashionistas ready for summer! One of my favorite online stores is ASOS , some of my favorite picks are these amazing dresses  
(herehere and here) Enter code HISUMMER at checkout!

My dress is linked here 
I suggest sizing down a size, since it is oversized a little.
Ballet Flats are linked here (seriously my comfiest flats ever)

xx,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment