Wednesday, May 4, 2016

when life hands you lemons...









With summer approaching I've been going crazy looking for the perfect summer dress. I'm super picky about what I put on my body, and for a good reason! It's the first impression and how people perceive you. For my style I love things that cover, I dislike anything cleavage barring. I guess thats the lady in me talking! Also the length of the dress has to be right above my knee and also makes me feel confident when I wear the piece. 
Yellow always frightened me a bit. This color is in your face and I thought I would take a chance with it. Turns out my whole day was brighter (pun intended) 
I've linked my favorite spring/summer dresses below!

Dress(herehereherehereherehere)
Hat(here)
Ballet Flats(here)

xx,
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment