Friday, January 15, 2016

blush pink






Coat(hereherehere) Jeans(hereherehere)
Shoes(similarsimilar)

Finding the perfect faux fur coat can be quite the job, I have a longer blush pink fur coat but I wanted an everyday one. One that I could throw on with a pair of jeans or joggers. And ladies I have found it...this blush pink faux fur coat is on major sale! I wouldn't miss out ladies! The funny thing is that skinny jeans are becoming less and less popular and what's "in" is the boyfriend jean! 
                                                                                                                                                                 I'm going on a much needed mini vacay next week and this coat will definitely be in my overnight bag! Any recommendations on what to do in Pacific Grove is greatly appreciated!
Wishing you all a happy Friday and a fabulous weekend!
xx,
R

No comments:

Post a Comment