Thursday, January 7, 2016

Trousers with a hint of pink






Jean Jacket(here) Blush Pink Sweater(hereherehere)
Trousers(herehere)
Could not find this fuzzy sweater that I got from Forever 21 two years ago but I found some similar options above!

I've been loving the trouser trend recently and these gorgeous trousers are no exceptions! I think the main reason trousers will never go out of style is they literally can be paired with anything, instant chic magnet...ha! chic not chick
Also this El Nino rain has been no joke! I love when it rains and California needs it sooo bad but maybe hold off for at least 2 hours while I shoot my outfits, please!! 
I can't thank you all enough for your continued support with this crazy blogging dream of mine

Much love,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment