Thursday, September 10, 2015

Denim & NYFW 2016


Seems like the 90's are coming back with all this denim on denim but when you mix a chambray top with a darker wash denim you have just put together a perfect combination. 
With all this NYFW amazingness going on, I wish so badly to be in NYC with all my favorite blogger babes. BUT have  no fear your girl is going in February. Literally the coldest weather I will probably ever encounter. Don't judge but I'm already starting to plan what I will wear. And my sissy gets to come along for the ride, lucky girl! I'm just really excited that's why I'm telling you 5 months in advance. 
Back to the goods, this puff is so amaze and it adds a bit of drama to any outfit, all outfit deets are below.







Skirt: Nordstrom
                        
Top: Target

Shoes: Topshop

Puff: Amazon

Thanks for stopping by! 
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment