Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Fall~ing in love

Happy Fall! 
This is probably my second favorite season (Christmas being my first) the weather becomes a little cooler and I get to bring out all my fall clothes! This season suede is so HOT, this skirt is so amazing and the cutouts around the bottom give it a little extra something. Along with the clothes I am obsessed with all the festiveness and the pumpkin scented candles. One thing I can't stand is the pumpkin spice latte...its not my fav but I do love the Caramel Apple cider!

~Outfit details below~







Skirt:TargetTarget

Scarf:Target

Shoes:Topshop

Top:SheIn                                                  Thanks for stopping by!
                                                                              R






No comments:

Post a Comment