Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Suede and Leopard

If I told you I got this whole outfit from Target would you believe me? Ladies RUN to Target, seriously I couldn't believe it either. Here's the thing you don't need a lot of money to be fashionable. Sure it would be nice to go in a store and not look at the price tag but that's not reality. 

 

 Suede is so in this season and I sure am loving it! I got a jacket, skirt and a dress all in suede ( maybe I went a little crazy) Another thing, look before you buy. I almost had my heart settled on a $70 leopard flat and went to target for something....and ended up in the shoe section and low in behold I found literally the exact same shoe for $19.99.








Flats: target
Skirt:target
Jacket: in store only


Thanks for stopping by! 
R

No comments:

Post a Comment