Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Fall Florals

Now that it's getting a little chillier I am starting to bring out all my vests and coats. I got this vest last year and it has seriously been a major staple in my closet. It's thick and warm, which is a major plus! I decided to pair it with a dress I got at Nordstrom and add a little pop of color with the purse. 

 






                                          These loafers have become one of my favorites and I love pairing them with my ultra feminine dresses. I also started venturing out and buying bold statement purses, Instead of black, tan and white. It gives an outfit a little extra something when using similar colors. 


                                                                            Dress: Similar , Similiar
                          Vest: Similiar , Similar
              Loafers: Target
               Handbag: Target


Thanks for stopping by!
R

No comments:

Post a Comment