Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Grid is back!

Grid is back! Im really into finding contemporary pieces that I can also wear for years to come. On a side note, Halloween is in 3 days! Ill be working but hopefully we'll get to leave early (say a little prayer for me) Also Halloween is so much more fun when you're younger or have kids, I'm at that awkward age where I don't get candy unless I buy some (boo) or steal some from my cute little neighbors, which they would totally share because I'm their favorite. 
I also got a costume for Lola and Lilly and they are both being princesses and I'll probably slap on a  pair of kitty cat ears and call it good. 
Have a safe weekend 
Happy Halloween! 






Hat:Target
Pants:Similar , SImiliar
Shoes: Similar
Clutch: Target

Thank you for stopping by! 

R

No comments:

Post a Comment