Thursday, October 8, 2015

Leopard Print and Cargo


I start my new job on Friday with Nordstrom. I am so excited but thought I needed a little closet "makeover". When I think of Nordstrom, I think of its modern tastes, contemporary style and the oh so stylish employees . So I bought this jacket and boots yesterday to get myself ready. These boots were out of my comfort zone but I instantly got a boost of confidence when I put them on. Confidence is one of the sexiest things a woman can be and if a certain piece of clothing gives you that confidence, then you go girl! The thing about style is that a person may grow and get a better taste to what their particular style is.







This picture was taken at the beginning of the shoot. Like I said above my confidence skyrocketed, maybe everyone should get a pair of leopard print booties!

    Jacket:Target
Dress:Nordstrom
Boots:Target

No comments:

Post a Comment