Monday, December 21, 2015

Cable Knit and Over The Knee


This sweater is from Target but I linked some similar options below! You need this sweater its so warm and oh so chic! 


 Sweater (hereherehere) Skirt(here)
Jean Jacket(here) Boots(herehere) Purse(hereherehere)

When California really doesn't get a "winter" I tend to pull out my fall clothes and just put more layers on under them! For the longest time I have wanted over the knee boots, I guess I have abnormally long legs because I could never find boots that would actually go over MY knee! But one day while browsing the aisles at DSW I found them, black suede boots! They are so unbelievably gorgeous and so versatile! If you don't have a pair yet I encourage you look into buying yourself a pair...
Sadly I could not find this exact sweater but I linked a few similar ones above that are equally as gorgeous! 
The wonderful thing about a black skirt is you can wear it so many ways, dress it up or down and you will look fabulous. I especially liked this one because it has a little poof to it, adding a touch of flirtation to it! You can never go wrong with a jean jacket and a black skirt!
xx, 
R

No comments:

Post a Comment