Thursday, December 17, 2015

Chanel 5*

 
                                                     
                                              Coat( Forever 21) Bow Tie(similar , similar
Shirt(Target) Skirt(similarsimilar) OTK Boots(Similar)

Whats more gorgeous than a pink faux fur coat...nothing! I instantly felt like Blair from Gossip Girl but my sister said I looked like Chanel from Scream Queens. This outfit honestly made me hold my head up higher, it was that good! I got the coat last year from Forever 21 and didn't see it on their site but I linked some similar options above! Last night I posted a picture of this coat and a watch and I can now say again that I love mixing masculine and feminine pieces. I put on the bow tie and felt like a waitress but as soon as I put on my coat instantly chic! 
xx,
R



No comments:

Post a Comment