Tuesday, December 15, 2015

a little lace never hurt nobody

This outfit is entirely from Target! (Top , similiar , similiar
(Couldnt find skirt online but found similiars: here, here, here)
(Shoes:here, here)

Seriously Target is killing it this season! I went to Target yesterday to get mascara left with a everything but mascara...why is it only Target that does this to me! Also this lace top is so completely gorgeous in person, I wish you could see the details! I'll probably wear this top for Christmas Eve service with some black pants and heels. Mini skirts are my go to, its so easy to throw on a cute top and tights and some booties! 
I'm also gifting myself a new camera for Christmas this year, I've been taking pictures on my Iphone and the quality just isn't there anymore so I'm very excited to have my content really be the best it can be. Much love!

xx,
R



No comments:

Post a Comment