Wednesday, July 13, 2016

polka dots and a quick update!


Hi ladies! Some really exciting changes are happening to my blog! First up I have my own website now! Woohoo! It's a slow process because I am a perfectionist but some serious kudos to my #instagramHusband for being the tech guy and building my website. Now one kind of sad/ disappointing tidbit is that "All Things Pink" was already taken and we tried to buy it off the seller but no such luck. SO my new blog name is "Think All Pink". While it is similar it's still not my original name but its all good. I'm starting to warm up to the new name! I'll give you updates to when my website will be up! I just wanted to say a HUGE thank you to all ladies, I appreciate every single one of you! 
Much love!! 

I have found the most perfect  polka dot dress and guess what it's only $57!!! 

Also sorry not sorry about this boater hat, its my favorite accessory right now and yes you need one!!! Plus it's on sale!

Quick talk about these ballet flats, I get really bad blisters with every pair of shoes I have ever owned, except these flats! They are so beyond comfy and they are under $50!

xx,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment