Sunday, July 31, 2016

pink dress and a sun hat



Happy Monday!  Although I'm pretty sure nobody is quite happy on a Monday! Ha!  This past weekend my boyfriend and I went to Napa! I was super excited since I have just turned 21 so now I could wine taste! We went to two wineries but didn't wine taste. I'm not a huge drinker but I did have a glass of rose at dinner!
Since it was so warm I opted for a cotton shirt dress, it was so light and didn't stick to my body! (hate that!) I had found this dress in the back of my closet and had no idea when I got it! It ended up being so beyond perfect!




I love adventuring around cities and finding charming homes and shops. It's one of my favorite things to do, I mean how cute is this yellow beauty! I highly suggest going to downtown Napa and the riverfront! So completely stunning!


I found some similar options below! Happy shopping!

 Dress~ herehere and here
Ballet Flats~ here, here and here
Boater Hat~ here

xx,
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment