Monday, July 11, 2016

5 style tips to help you get dressed in the morning!



Hello again! I hope everyone had a lovely weekend but sadly it's Monday again! Work hard to play hard ladies!  
This dress has become one of my instant favorites. Its ultra feminine touches and the way it lays on the body are beyond beautiful. Funny story about this dress, yesterday while walking into church my sister said I looked like a plantation owners wife. (She always comes up with some weird person or thing that I look like in my outfits!) I said back that while she looked like she could beat someone up in her outfit, I could sue someone in my outfit. Ha! She thought that was quite funny and totally agreed with me!




Dress(herehere, and here)
My round handbag is on sale! Similar handbag here 

and my favorite ballet flats

 



 Today I'm giving you boss babes some tips on how to get dressed faster in the morning!

1. Pick out your outfit the night before. There's nothing worse than running late and picking out an outfit that you regret all day long. 

2. Make your hair and makeup routine EASY! Everyone has a go-to routine so if you wake up late you can slap on some makeup, pull your hair back and throw on your outfit and look AMAZING!

3.  The night before when you're picking out your outfit...check the forecast for the next day. There is nothing worse than picking out a killer outfit and have the weather not agree.

 4. Eat before you get dressed. Eat in your robe or in your pj's! If your dribble some coffee or some oatmeal on your work outfit, well now you have to scramble to pick out another outfit or try to get a stain off your blouse and honestly who on Earth has time for that?!

5. Take it easy! Mornings are stressful, take 5 minutes to meditate or do some yoga. This may seem counter intuitive to the morning hacks, but taking time to slow down actually creates more space in your life. When you're less stressed, you're more effective, and life is more fun. 

I hope that helps make you a more successful girl boss! Lots of love!

xx,
 Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment