Sunday, September 4, 2016

inspiration...


Happy Monday! I've been wearing this jumpsuit literally non stop since I got it last week and for good reason! Since I can't say no to stripes when I saw this pretty jumpsuit I knew it was fate. The bow also got me. My jumpsuit is from Nasty Gal which is a new store that I came across. They have some really cute options for not too bad of a price! This jumpsuit suit is only $68! Score!
My slip on mules are only $26!

Scroll down for how I find inspiration in my everyday life and how you can too!






~One way I find quick inspiration is Pinterest! Pinterest is such a great way to find inspo and you can find anything! From fashion to home decor to recipes!  

~Another way is to take a day trip somewhere! Whether you like the ocean or the city. Taking some time for yourself or getting out of your routine is super helpful and allows your brain to focus on your scenery! 

~Enjoy something you made in the past--a blog post, a video, a drawing or a project! Finding something you were proud of might spark something in you!

~Create a vision board! I have these all over my room. I like to cut out pictures from magazines and stick them on a little square of  cardboard (get it at Target, $5)

~ Immerse yourself in learning something new and allow yourself to forget about the limitations of time. For me this was blogging. When I first started I was terrified and didn't know if I could even accomplish my goal! But I'm so glad I did, it's one of my greatest joys. 










xx,
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment