Monday, September 12, 2016

let SF fashion week commence!


With San Francisco Fashion Week starting on Wednesday I thought I would give you a little sneak peek on what is to come! This will be my first fashion week and I am quite excited! I have all my outfits picked out and I'm all set to see local designers creations. 
The first evening is held at The Fairmont Hotel, where guests enjoy an International Show Room and a Pret A Porter show then the evening fades into a glamorous celebration party featuring International Beats.

The 15th is all about the future of fashion. The topics will cover the Importance of Sustainability and Future of the Fashion industry with Tech advancements. Come join us for an insightful evening and an opportunity to network with the Fashion industry professionals.
  

September 16th is the Couture Show! The evening starts with a red carpet at The Clift Hotel followed by an exquisite Fashion show featuring International and Couture designers.

September 17th is the Menswear and Technology Showcase, The evening is featuring a stunning Emerging, Menswear and innovative Tech Designs on the Runway. The Evening will commence with an exclusive Meet and Greet event followed by a Striking runway show concluding with a one of a kind after party.
  

September 18th is the Fashion Week Finale Brunch.  The afternoon will commence with a VIP Brunch and Cocktail session followed by Sustainable Fashion show featuring Extravagant Local and Eco Designs on the runway. The day will continue with an exquisite lounge party with global beats. Join us on our Final day for fun under the Sun, benefiting our featured Organization of the day. A day of Celebration not to be missed!


Anyone is welcome! If you would like to attend tickets are sold here

 






My ruffle skirt is from ASOS and I already see myself wearing it multiple times a week!
My kitten heel loafers are on sale with all sizes available!! RUN!
My lace top is from the WhoWhatWear collection with Target
and my hat is Nordstrom and my handbag is H&M


xx, 
Rachel 


1 comment:

  1. Here the short is so beautiful and stunning. I will love it with my non iron dress shirts . It will be a perfect outfit. I love the lace at the bottom of the short. So stylish and fashionable. Also so gorgeous .

    ReplyDelete