Thursday, September 1, 2016

eShakti



Happy Friday!!! I hope all of you have a lovely long weekend thats filled with relaxation and maybe a little bit of shopping! So to help you out on the shopping part I found this really amazing company called eShakti! It's seriously the coolest, here's how it works! Pick your favorite design, tell them your exact measurements, customize your design to fit your exact style and viola! So of course I designed this dress because I'm so in love with wrap dresses! 
Below I'm talking about 5 pieces that you need for your fall wardrobe!




5 pieces that you NEED for Fall!

1. Bomber Jacket! This trend is so cool and chic and I can't wait to get my hands on one of these babies! These are the ones I'm loving...NordstromTopshopForever 21 and Target

2. Next is slip on flats! I've definitely taken advantage of this trend and I'm so obsessed! Here are my favorites...Zara and ASOS

3. Obviously I'm a dress girl so the dresses that I have for fall are...herehere, and here

4. Now lets talk about bags, this season velvet is in! 
here and here

5. Last but not least one trend that I lived in last year is OTK boots! They pair perfectly with dresses, jeans and skirts! My favorites are...here and here

Happy Fall ladies!



xx,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment