Monday, December 21, 2015

Cable Knit and Over The Knee


This sweater is from Target but I linked some similar options below! You need this sweater its so warm and oh so chic! 


 Sweater (here, here, here) Skirt(here)
Jean Jacket(here) Boots(here, here) Purse(here, here, here)

When California really doesn't get a "winter" I tend to pull out my fall clothes and just put more layers on under them! For the longest time I have wanted over the knee boots, I guess I have abnormally long legs because I could never find boots that would actually go over MY knee! But one day while browsing the aisles at DSW I found them, black suede boots! They are so unbelievably gorgeous and so versatile! If you don't have a pair yet I encourage you look into buying yourself a pair...
Sadly I could not find this exact sweater but I linked a few similar ones above that are equally as gorgeous! 
The wonderful thing about a black skirt is you can wear it so many ways, dress it up or down and you will look fabulous. I especially liked this one because it has a little poof to it, adding a touch of flirtation to it! You can never go wrong with a jean jacket and a black skirt!
xx, 
R

No comments:

Post a Comment