Tuesday, December 29, 2015

My year in recap!

Here is my year in recap and my most favorite pictures! 

This past summer my boyfriend and I headed down the coast to visit Pismo Beach, L.A and Palm Springs! We visited the Hearst Castle which was amazing and a definite go see if you're in Pismo Beach! Next we hopped on over to L.A to have my birthday dinner at SUR, it was so exciting to see all my favorite cast members from Vanderpump Rules! Next we lounged by the pool at the coolest hotel is Palm Springs. 









This photo was by totally accident, my hair had fallen in front of my face and it just so happened to be one of my favorites!




This year I also started to blog more full time. I wanted to take a bigger leap and have more outfits to post on my blog which in turn got me more collaborations and more friends on Instagram! 



Love love love this shoot^^, my sister (the photographer) killed it behind the lens this year and I seriously owe her, Thanks kitty!!


I visited Seattle for the first time earlier this year and absolutely fell in love! We went to Pikes Place Market and went back about 4 more times! The flowers that lined the market was somewhat of a dream and I had Starbucks in my hand the whole trip... We stood in line at the First Starbucks and got to sip on some goodness...the white girl in me was incredibly giddy! We also visited The Chuhily Garden of Glass which was also the coolest thing ever! 


                                      


I just wanted to say a huge thank you to all of you for your continued support over this past year! I appreciate every follow, like and comment! You guys are seriously the best!!

Much love,
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment