Thursday, December 3, 2015

florals and blush pink

As fall is coming to a close, I'm breaking out the last of my fall wardrobe and transitioning into heavy coats and sweaters. But before the frost hits California I am loving these reds, oranges and yellows in the trees. I was very lucky to shoot in such beauty and to take in God's creation and now to be  celebrating the Christmas season. 
When I was putting outfits together last week I was stumped by the color and print of this dress. I wanted to pair it with the camel coat that was mentioned in the last post but then remembered this trench coat that I got last season. I instantly fell in love with the thought of purple and blush pink together.




I'm getting back into pattern mixing. I fell off the band wagon for a while but I am back! Isn't this bag gorgeous especially with the floral pattern and blush.



 Dress: Target
Trench coat: Similar, Similar, Similar ,
Handbag: Similar
xx,
R

No comments:

Post a Comment