Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Pixi

 Hi Ladies! Today we are talking skin care! Pixi Cosmetics is so light and has transformed my skin. Before my skin was dry and dull. After using these products for about a month my skin is glowing, dewy and radiant.
 1st step: Wash face then apply the Glow Tonic to a cotton ball and apply all over face, including neck. This gently exfoliates the skin while also wiping away excess makeup and dirt.

 Step 2: The Overnight Glow Serum is an oil that brings out your best skin, its so light and defiantly makes you skin glow. 

Step 3: Is the Beauty Sleep Cream, I love this cream, it smells like Lavender and is so light on my skin.

Final Step: In the morning when your skin is dewy and glowing apply the Rose Oil Blend before putting on your makeup. My skin is very dry and this provides proper nourishment and keeps my skin soft and radiant all day! 
Shop the products below!


xx, 
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment