Thursday, March 31, 2016

white peplum


I look for pieces that scream elegance and this top is serious sworn worthy! The peplum is so incredibly gorgeous and can be either paired with jeans or dressed up for girls night out!


 As my closet grows and the amount of space slowly dwindles, I'm starting to make more smarter decisions on what I buy. When I pick out a piece that grabs my attention my first thought is "is this my style?" As a fashion enthusiast what I put on my body means a lot to me and should make me feel confident on the inside. My second thought is what do I already have in my closet that I could pair it with? This question usually has me either buy the item or put it back on the shelf. My thought process is if you have to buy another item to make this piece look better then its probably not worth it!

Peplum top(hereherehere)
Boyfriend Jeans(here, here)
Pumps(here)
xx,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment