Monday, June 20, 2016

a day in Italy, I mean Vegas












Hello ladies! Thanks for stopping by again! Today is all about this white double layer dress. It was our last day in Vegas and I had run out of things to wear but I found this dress that can either be worn during the day or for a night out. I opted for a day time look with a hat and ballet flats and later changed into white espadrille's. 100% if you got to Vegas you need to visit The Venetian and the Grand Canal Shoppes. 

Tips for dressing for those summer days!

1. Starting with your shoes opt for ballet flats or espadrilles. Keep your shoes open, flat and sturdy! Also make sure your pretty new shoes are broken in, our feet swell when it's hot which causes major blisters!

2. Protect your skin! Wear a hat and sunscreen! I've been living in my boater hat, serious life saver! My hat is linked below:)

3. Ladies lets be honest, we sweat. But wearing patterned shirts will camouflage those sweat stains!

 4. Lets talk bags! Go for a cross body that hits you on your side or hip rather than carrying a shoulder bag that sticks to your armpits!

5. Invest in a fun shift dress, these types of dresses are for the girls that hate their clothes sticking to them! Perfect for those unbearable summer days! 

Hope those tips for useful!



My dress is linked here and some similar options here


xx,
Rachel

1 comment: