Thursday, June 30, 2016

the Kohl's gift card story










 Hi ladies! Last little bit of 4th of July inspiration is up today! With a little bit of a funny story to kick off this Friday! For my birthday I received a Kohl's gift card. At first I was disgusted (its like the Walmart to clothing stores) and then my second thought was "who the hell shops at kohl's???" After many (and I do mean many) nights searching for SOMETHING that I could remotely think of myself in, I remembered that Lauren Conrad has a line through Kohl's. I found some beautiful pieces but fell in love with this collared navy floral dress! I love shift dresses and this one will fit very nicely into my collection! My apologies to any who have a love for Kohl's, I have had some bad experiences shopping there with my grandmother as a child.

After note: Keep an open mind, you'd be surprised by why you may find. 

P.S this dress runs big, size down. I have to get mine taken in quite a bit!

Have a safe and fun 4th of July!


xx,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment