Friday, June 17, 2016

Vegas Baby p1

 Hello beautiful! Thanks for stopping by again! Today is all about Vegas, where to stay, where to adventure during the day and also what you'll want to be wearing! First up is where you'll want to be staying. I stayed at the Aria Sky Suites and let me tell you, you won't be disappointed! When we arrived we were picked up in a stretch limo. Side note: you have to be staying in the Sky Suites (different from regular rooms) to be picked up in a limo. When you walk into the Aria its very modern and super high tech. My whole room was powered by a panel in the wall. My curtains would open by themselves , which was so cool! My favorite part was probably our sauna/shower. I would be in the sauna twice a day! Also the Sky Suites Pool was life changing. The pool boys would tend to your every need. If you needed shade they would move an umbrella for you, if you were hungry or needed alcohol a waitress would bring you whatever you needed. 10/10 for The Aria!
After we lounged at the pool and it started to cool down, we would change and head out to the strip! Since it was still so hot I opted for a fun romper.  This number was beyond perfect for Vegas, its nice enough to wear to dinner and also perfect for exploring this fun city! One thing that has to be on the top of your list is The Venetian, there's an incredible mall inside The Venetian that looks like Italy! Really amazing! My romper is from ASOS

 
 And who can forget about the gelato in "Italy"
Thanks for stopping by! If you have anymore comments feel free to ask them either here or on my Instagram!

xx,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment