Thursday, June 9, 2016

beverly hills pink









 Hello Gorgeous! Thank you for stopping by again, this post is all about my L.A birthday trip (Part 1) Every year I like to take a trip somewhere for my birthday, I love traveling and wish I could do it more! My boyfriend (I feel weird saying "boyfriend" because we've been dating for 5 years and are practically an old married couple) and I traveled to L.A on Tuesday and walked around The Grove and had fondue for dinner! Yum! The next day was my birthday and I literally had this day planned out to a T. The morning didn't go as planned BUT after walking around Rodeo Drive and having the most amazing lunch at The Beverly Hills Hotel I was so happy and ready to celebrate this milestone birthday! This dress was one that I was very excited about PLUS its $40!!! 

Pink Pleated Dress (other options here and here)


Thanks for stopping by!
xx,
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment