Tuesday, August 2, 2016

finding inspiration...


Happy hump day ladies!! We're getting closer to the weekend which makes this girl very happy! The reason I love the weekends so much is because I can focus on what I really am passionate about, which is my blog! During the week I'm so busy and exhausted. The weekend is the perfect time to find inspiration, shoot outfits, brainstorm, and work on my new website (coming soon!). Today I'm going to talk about how I find inspiration! 




~One way I find quick inspiration is Pinterest! Pinterest is such a great way to find inspo and you can find anything! From fashion to home decor to recipes! 

~Another way is to take a day trip somewhere! Whether you like the ocean or the city. Taking some time for yourself or getting out of your routine is super helpful and allows your brain to focus on your scenery! 

~Enjoy something you made in the past--a blog post, a video, a drawing or a project! Finding something you were proud of might spark something in you!

~Create a vision board! I have these all over my room. I like to cut out pictures from magazines and stick them on a little square of  cardboard (get it at Target, $5)

~ Immerse yourself in learning something new and allow yourself to forget about the limitations of time. For me this was blogging. When I first started I was terrified and didn't know if I could even accomplish my goal! But I'm so glad I did, it's one of my greatest joys.





Wrap dresses have become my go to dress. Its so comfortable and really looks so lovely on. The great thing about this particular dress is the price! 

Dress~ also some similar options here and here
And my favorite  boater hat
and my bag 

 xx,
rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment