Tuesday, August 30, 2016

blushing in SF

     

We're halfway through the week can I get an amen! My weeks are jam packed with deadlines, blog posts, errands, emails, homework and that never ending pile of laundry! But my weekends are slower which allows me to seek inspiration, catch up on my magazines, grab some coffee and just think. 
Keeping weekends in mind I'm making a list of my favorite spots in San Francisco! 



 ~My all time favorite thing to do is eat. I like to try new restaurants but I always tend to wander back to my favorites. 

~Another place that I love to take my pup for walks to just take in the scenery is the Pacific Heights neighborhood. My feed is full of these beautiful homes and I seriously cannot get enough! 


~ If you're feeling like a beach day head on over to Baker Beach with a picnic lunch there's a beautiful view of The Golden Gate Bridge! Side note: don't go around the big rock, there's a nudist beach. 

~Get a yummy pastry from Mr. Holmes Bakehouse and head over to to the Painted Ladies! I'm loving picnics at this time of year and a pretty view with a yummy snack doesn't get much better!









Obviously I'm a huge fan of blush pink and white so this combo was inevitable! My dress is one of my favorites because it's so easy to throw on and pair with ballet flats and a sweater! This cardigan is so sweet and seriously the most perfect shade of pink, definitely need it in different colors! Every woman needs her perfect ballet flats and these are mine! And last but not least my handbag which I've gotten some good use in and you'll never guess the price!

xx,
Rachel 


No comments:

Post a Comment