Wednesday, November 4, 2015

black x black

Today on All Things Pink I want to show you what a normal Sunday looks like for me. Every Sunday I drag my wonderful and patient sister out to take blog pictures. Throughout the week I make note of which outfits I want to post on my blog. I decide to treat myself and make either cinnamon rolls or coffee cake, this sets the mood with a nice hot cup of tea. I lay out all the outfits I will be shooting that day and put them either in an over-sized bag or laundry basket (to make it easier when changing in the car) Then off to church where I volunteer in the nursery, this is probably my favorite hour of the whole week. There's something about playing with babies that makes me so calm and happy. Now it's sissy time, I treat her to a burrito at our favorite Mexican restaurant to say thank you and also sorry for what may come out of  my mouth while taking pictures. We usually go a town or two over to shoot because of the cute downtown, after about 3-4 outfit changes and 300-400 pictures later I'm exhausted and need some coffee. But it needs to be in the cute coffee cup not the to-go cups, just doesn't taste the same to me



 


There's something about black on black that makes a woman feel so confident and chic. I got this skirt on SheIn , the material is corduroy and will definitely be a staple in my closet this fall/winter. All the clothes I have received are beyond perfect for the low price and other than Target this is my go to site for online shopping. 



Turtleneck shirt: Target
Skirt: SheIn
Studded Flats:Similiar
Pink Puff:Amazon

Thanks for stopping by! 
R

No comments:

Post a Comment