Friday, November 13, 2015

capes, capes and more capes

As the weather gets colder I keep discovering all my winter coats and capes! I was pleasantly surprised to find this plaid cape in my closet! It was like my closet gave me a present! I've linked some similar capes here because I honestly can't remember where I got this particular one. 

 Every week I delete hundreds of outtakes, I as well as others want to get that perfect shot(s). So tomorrow I'm going to show you all the not so pretty, mid blink, laughing at the photographer or tripping over myself photos. I've noticed that people many think that bloggers have perfect lives and always look perfect and put together, which is so not true! I love my sweats and sometimes I put together outfits and I look back and seriously wonder what I was thinking! I hope you'll enjoy tomorrow's post but for now please enjoy this one!






 

Capes: SheIn , Choies
Dress: Old Navy , Old Navy
Boots: DSW
Purse: SheIn

xx,  
R



No comments:

Post a Comment