Tuesday, November 17, 2015

When suede came back in a couple months ago I had bought this dress and wanted to wait for fall to break it out. I decided to paired it with a black button up shirt and at the last minute to pair it with a fun scarf to give the outfit a little color. With Thanksgiving rapidly approaching and the thought of putting a comfy and stretchy outfit together may seem a little tough,  I may be your safe haven because this dress is super stretchy and the perfect length! 
Also I'm super excited because I am now in charge of Thanksgiving dessert! Coming from a family that has a major sweet tooth I have been pinning all kinds of fun and festive desserts on Pinterest! If you would like I can do a post on the desserts before Thanksgiving, let me know!







Dress: Similar , Similar
Bag: SheIn
Scarf: target , target
Boots: DSW

1 comment:

  1. You look really wonderful with your dress and accessories.Very beautiful to see. Wonderful, standard and fashionable. Preferable to all. Color and designs are perfect. Nice combination. Hoping to have like this.

    ReplyDelete