Monday, November 9, 2015

Faux Fur and a Printed Skirt

Hey ladies, thanks for stopping by again! Today is all about faux fur and how easily it can be styled!
 Fur can be such a huge staple in any girls closet and can be paired with anything, jeans and a cute pair of sneakers or a dress and some heels. That's the best thing about it, it adds to any outfit perfectly! I've linked some of my favorite fur vests below and this skirt which is to die for!
Also I've been having some writers block, if you would like me to write/style anything that you are stuck on comment here or on my Instagram page @thediariesofashopaholic
 
 Faux fur vests: Nordstrom , Charlotte Russe
Skirt: Target
Boots: DSW
Bag: Target


xx, 
R



1 comment:

  1. Actually I'm looking a print mini skirt for women that is fashionable for street fashion and finally, I have got it. Informative post, I love to read your post regularly, Thanks.

    ReplyDelete