Sunday, June 12, 2016

21st birthday!


The last part of my birthday trip is up today and I seriously had the best day! First it started off walking along Rodeo Drive and that was such a cool experience! I've never seen so many gorgeous shops! Next stop was The Beverly Hills Hotel, we drove in and we were struck by how gorgeous and luxurious it was. 

                                  

                                         


We sat outside at The Polo Lounge and had the sweetest waitress. She was so excited that it was my 21st birthday she brought out the most delicious chocolate cake EVER! She said I looked so fabulous and she needed to take a picture for me. (picture below)



This was my first legal alcoholic drink. It was called "think pink" so obviously I had to get it! 

                                   








We walked around The Beverly Hills Hotel for a while, took many pictures and eventually made our way back to our hotel to change and head over to SUR for dinner. Anyone who knows me knows I love the show Vanderpump Rules, its actually my ultimate obsession. The dinner was so yummy and we headed over to PUMP for drinks and dessert. I had a Pumptini and a chocolate lava cake which was divine! I wanted to thank each and everyone of you that wished me a Happy Birthday, it meant so much to me! 
My dress is linked here

xx,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment