Sunday, June 26, 2016

shopping on a budget















Hi ladies! Today I'm talking about where to shop when you're on a budget. Unfortunately many of us aren't those women who can buy designer clothing and not be in butt loads of debt! BUT fortunately for us money doesn't buy you style. Personally I'm not a huge fan of the mall, I'm more of a sit on the couch with a glass of wine and shop online! Some of my favorite stores online are:

ASOS - you can find everything in style at the moment and also some really unique vintagey feel clothing. This is my favorite store for dresses, all of their styles are super unique and talk about gorgeous! 

SheInside - also one of my favorites for on trend items but for a fraction of the price! I've seen some tops and dresses on other sites for $300-$400 then I'll check SheInside and find the EXACT dress for under $50...yea I'm completely serious. 

Other places that I love to shop in stores are:

Francesca's - if you've never heard of this store, you are welcome for bringing it to your attention. I love pretty much everything here. There is some boho pieces also some feminine looks and don't even get me started on the jewelry and handbags!!

Nordstrom - I mean duh, isn't Nordstrom everyone's favorite? They have beautiful pieces but before you think they only have overpriced items, look in the BP section or the Topshop, and SAVVY sections. Also check out the shoe section, the styles are all over the board and are actually very fairly priced. 

DSW - shoe heaven...that's all I have to say. 


I hope that helped all those hard working ladies out there! 

 My Dress is under $42 with all sizes available!

  My boater hat is an all time necessity in my closet, where was I before I had one!?

 My Scalloped Flats are beyond comfy! These ballet slippers don't give me blisters, perfect for summer!

xx,
Rachel







No comments:

Post a Comment