Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Beauty Wednesday: Function of Beauty


Hi ladies! I've been in the market for a new shampoo and conditioner, my past ones have left my hair dull, flat and frizzy(even though my hair isn't naturally frizzy) But finally a company called Function of Beauty changed the ball game. My hair is soft, volumized, protects my color treated hair and leaves my hair NOT frizzy, can I get an amen!!




Whats super unique about this company is you make a profile and fill out a quick questionnaire on what your hair type is and what your goal/needs are for your dream hair! You even get to pick your scent and the color you want your shampoo and conditioner to be!! When I received my shampoo and conditioner, I was so blown away by the packaging AND my name on the bottle "Function of Rachel" What a nice touch! One other thing that made buying a shampoo tough for me was if they tested on animals. Function of Beauty does NOT test on animals is free of Parabens,  sulfates,  Phythalates,  GMOs, and Triclosan. They also use natural ingredients! I will definitely be a long time customer, honestly blown away by Function Of Beauty. 

Go and visit their beautiful website to find out more!








No comments:

Post a Comment