Tuesday, June 28, 2016

romper, white and blue









Thanks for stopping by again! Today is all about the Fourth of July because its on Monday! Seriously June flew by! I usually come up with my outfit the night before the 4th but this year I was determined to get a perfect outfit! Scrolling through my favorite online store which is ASOS, I found this glorious romper! I mean how perfect is this baby, red white and blue all in on perfectly chic romper! Its linked below but hurry its almost out of stock! I'm leaving for Huntington Beach on Saturday and will be spending 4th of July on the beach! Definitely need some time to unwind and the beach is the perfect place for that! What are you ladies doing for the 4th?

red romper, also some similar ones here, here and here

My favorite lace up espadrilles are from Nordstrom and are a summer favorite!

Boater Hat , which I wear literally every day! Don't judge!





No comments:

Post a Comment