Thursday, August 4, 2016

24 hours in Napa


Last weekend my love and I headed to Napa. So today I'm giving you the low down on what to do and where to eat! When we arrived it was around 2pm we drove around just to take in the gorgeous views and stopped for a Jamba Juice (I'm obsessed) When we were driving we came across a gorgeous vineyard and decided to test out our drone! It was so much fun and we got some seriously gorgeous shots! 
 


Next we hopped over to The Domaine Carneros Champagne Estate and explored a little! There was something about this place that made me feel like I transported to France. Of course France is high on my bucket list on places to travel so I was in complete heaven. 
Definitely recommend this winery, it's so picturesque and has exquisite champagne!  
 



I've always heard rave reviews of The Boon Fly Cafe so of course we had to test it out! I recommend you head over either right when they open or after 10:30! That's when the crowds aren't as bad. Also you must get the homemade donuts... life changing! After brunch we walked around downtown Napa and had such a lovely casual afternoon.




When you're in Napa you do a lot of eating and drinking! And there are some really amazing restaurants but the number one place you MUST do while in Napa is eat at Farm at The Carneros Inn. The food was unreal, my taste buds were blown away. For dessert get the chocolate mousse.



For a 24 hour trip we hit a lot of places that were high on my bucket list! I hope that helped, enjoy Napa! 
Also let me know of your favorite places for my next trip!

xx,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment