Thursday, August 18, 2016

new girl problems



Hi darlings! All about this dress today on this glorious Friday! 
I have to be honest, I bought this dress because Amber Fillerup wore it....total Mean Girls moment. ha! 
This dress is seriously the best thing since sliced bread. It's all sort of chic with its Parisian feel so I paired it with my boater hat to just wrap in the paris effect. 
Side note: I'm watching New Girl for the first time today and it's making me talk weird and very randomly. So I apologize as I mutter on and on.
This week I've been doing a lot of random things, two days ago I got a tattoo of my dogs initials and I only thought about it for a couple hours. I literally had a dream I would get a tattoo the next day for  my dog and I literally did it. I feel a sense of empowerment with a little bit of badass. My best friend literally did not believe I was getting a tattoo but I did! I love it.














I was pleasantly surprised with shopbop.com  whenever I clicked over the clothes were always so ridiculously expensive BUT this magical label called "english factory" has such cute clothes without breaking the bank.
Dress which is 40% off! 
and I'm also linking English Factory because of the cute ass clothes they have.

P.S I apologize for all the cussing but I do cuss alot in real life and also for the randomness today but that is "New Girl" problem...

xx,
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment