Sunday, August 14, 2016

just wanted to say hi!


I wanted to re-introduce myself since it's been awhile! My name is Rachel and I'm the girl behind All Things Pink. Soon I will have to change my blog name to "Think All Pink" since I'm recreating my website! Super exciting! I started my blog 3 years ago wanting some sort of creative outlet... I was missing something but finally I had found my passion. My ongoing goal for my blog is to bring you a world of feminine and chic fashion. 
Right now my life is very busy! Having three jobs including my blog, going to school full time and chasing my Lola around, it can get crazy but I like being busy! I just turned 21 years old and I'm currently studying Business. My future goal is to graduate college and work on my blog full time. I want to take my passion and turn it into a business.



Bringing you a dose of pink today! When I saw this dress I knew I HAD to have it! The light pink, stripes and bell sleeves...swoon!! There's also shorts attached which makes it even more comfortable! I decided to pair this pink ensemble with my two toned ballet flats which gives it more of a Parisian and chic feel to it.

One of my favorite stores that doesn't break the bank is Zara. Whenever I need something or feel my closet is lacking I head straight to Zara.



My dress is linked here 
Boater Hat linked here 
lots of questions on where I got my Chanel Handbag...linked here

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey beautiful! Love how gorgeous this look is! So exciting about your site can't wait to see it! I'm almost done with my rebranding too just wanting on my site design to be finished!

    Amanda | ASparklingStickyStyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!! I cant wait to see your site also! good luck!

      Delete