Sunday, August 28, 2016

5 pieces that every woman should have in her closet...


Hello again Monday I'm not quite sure I'm excited to see you but life must go on. Today I'm crushing on this striped beauty. Of course I can't say no to stripes...I mean who can?! But there's also another thing that's amazing about this dress, the price! 
A lot of ladies have been talking about how to transition your wardrobe into fall. As a girl living in California, we don't see fall until early November! So all you ladies who are still on that summer train don't worry because I'll still bring you gorgeous summer pieces until then! I'll also throw in some fall outfits too but shooting a fall outfit when it's in the 100's is not fun!!

My dress is currently on sale! Score!!

My comfiest ballet flat , seriously you need these!!
Why not one more pink handbag.
And my Tommy Hilfiger sweater which I would wear everyday if I could!

keep scrolling for 5 tips!




Today I'm giving you 5 pieces that every woman should have in her closet. And no it's not the normal list like blazer, striped tee and little black dress! 

So my first pick is...
1. Wrap dress! I've fallen in love with this style of dress because it is so flattering to any body type! There are so many great options at all price points!
Here are some of my favorites... ASOSNordstrom and DVF

2. The Ballet Flat... I live in this shoe. You can pair it with anything and it's office and going out appropriate! 
Here are some of my favorites...NordstromZaraASOS

3. Handbags...need I say more?
My favorites...Zara and Tradesy

4. A cute pair of heels! Zara is my ultimate favorite place to shop. Amazing pieces that look like designer but won't hurt your wallet. 

5. Trench Coat, the ultimate classic piece. ZaraShopbop and ASOS






If you have anything you want me to talk specifically about leave me a comment here or on my Instagram page!
xx,
Rachel

1 comment: